Tutoring, one of the biggest segments of the education market, is forecasted to reach US$227 billion by 2022. Currently, online tutoring accounts for only 3–5% of the tutoring market, but is expected to grow fast and become mainstream in the fields of language study, preschool preparation, supplementary instruction for K-12 students, continuing professional education. The NTOK platform is aimed at solving all these problems by developing an online tutoring ecosystem based on blockchain technology. NTOK’s key participants are tutors and students. Other participants include educational content and device providers who are interested in attracting NTOK audience’s attention to their products.
About NTOK :
Tutor Ninja Token («NTOK») is a global decentralized ecosystem for continuing education aimed at allowing tutors and students to interact via an online platform based on a blockchainThe education market is rapidly moving from offline to online.
Advantage NTOK :
- The core platform has been developed as a centralized, non peer-to-peer version at tutor-ninja.com. Our task is to leverage the existing centralized platform to develop a true peer-to-peer solution.
- Transparent and secure information on the experience and quality of tutors through ranking and review system built on Blochain.
- Elimination of intermediaries between tutors and students, such as schools, and therefore significantly reducing the cost of lessons.
NTOK Profile :
The pre-sale is to take place between December 5th, 2017 and March 1th, 2018. During such pre-sale, NTOK tokens will be sold subject to certain minimum purchase of the NTOK tokens valued at 1 NTOK = $1.00.
- Cap on Proceeds at ICO $15m
- Token Standard ERC20
- ICO Period, Start March 01, 2018
- ICO Period, Finish March 31, 2018
NTOK token features :
- Study directly with a teacher without paying any intermediary fees (only the teacher’s fee)
- Full functionality of an online school platform, including video, voice, whiteboard, online scheduling and payment without any additional fee
- Access to the database of tutors on a BLOCKCHAIN with decentralized and secure reviews and rankings.
- David Goldsmith, President and Co-founder of the Goldsmith Organization (New York and Hong Kong)
- Susanne Morgan, Ph.D., Academic Writing Club Coach Professor Emerita of Sociology
- Mike Raitsyn, ICOBox, Co-founder and CEO
- Ilia Frankstein, Tetha Crypto, CEO
- Leo Batalov, DLA Piper, Co-Head Emerging Growth Companies
- Mike Rogalsky, Founder of Auto.ru (sold to Yandex)
- Yura Virovets, Founder of Headhunter.ru (sold to Mail.ru)
- Vitaliy Tatsiy, Co-founder of Kinopoisk.ru (sold to Yandex)
- Alex Filatov, IoD Chartered Director (UK)
- Igor Pekshuev, Chrysler Russia, CFO
- Andrew Kravets, CEO, Co-founder (ex. McKinsey, Alfa-Bank)
- Max Shekhovtsov, CFO, Co-founder (Genezis Capital)
- Alexey Borisov, CTO
- Natalya Asenova, Head of Sales & Marketing
- Anton Mishin, Head of Business development
- Mary Cooney, Advisor – Tutor development
- Mikael Mnatsakanyan, Head of IR
- Victor Bryzgalov, Director of Blockchain
- John Kim, Product Director
- Ulyumdzhi Sarangov, Design Manager
UserName Profile BTT : Ris88